Friday, November 26, 2010

60s dreaming

I feel so lucky to spend thanksgiving break with my family and closest friends, in my most favorite city - NY. After being away from home I've come to appreciate so much, like nights out with my friends (which I'm currently getting ready for)and days hanging with the fam and my dog Kuzya, who I've sadly abandoned for the meantime(she's in good hands with my sister, don't worry!)

Whenever my friend and I drive home to NY, we periodically discover new vintage/thrift shops along the way, at which point(and don't try this at home) I pull a very quick lane-changing-move-into-the-parking-lot out of sheer excitement! This dress fell into my hands in just the right time as I made a quick stop at Savers, somewhere in CT. I say "somewhere" because most of the time I have no clue where I am; all that matters is that the lovely and assertive voice in the GPS does! Made my holiday and the long ride home just a little bit sweeter. Its all about the little things!

Dress: Savers (thrifted; $3.98)
Heels: Chinese Laundry
Coat: Goodwill ($7)


















No comments :

Post a Comment