Monday, August 9, 2010

Jammin It Up - Brooklyn Style

What’s pop’n in Brooklyn? The Williamsburg Waterfront Concerts, presented by The Pool Parties! This would probably be the only plan that I have stuck to in my entire life, but coming back for another concert on the waterfront was an awesome idea (and did I mention that it’s FREE!)

The concert was so much fun, and the hipster spotting- endless. I may be a tad biased, but even the food in Williamsburg tastes better…or maybe it’s just the tomato mozzarella sandwich from Fabiane's Cafe. I may have to do some more research just to be sure ;)

Alright, so it can’t ALL be good, right? RIGHT! I had to part with many loves in just one day, and all because none measure up to my……shoe size! For all you lucky gals with a shoes size 6, Williamsburg may just be the place to treat your feet! The rest of us will just have to deal with the unbelievable vintage dress selection at Beacon’s Closet. Isn’t it just great to have more than one love at a time, how could you ever get disappointed?!










































No comments :

Post a Comment