Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Bangs and stripes

This spring I decided to not only get rid of a few unnecessary things cluttering my apartment but also to shed a few inches of hair. I wonder why there is only one season dedicated to tidying up your things and your life, cause man spring cleaning feels oh so good! I can just imagine what summer, winter, and fall would have in store. 

And speaking of stores, I've been visiting a lot of them lately. Its kind of a problem when people in three different sephoras know you by name! Spring has been kind to me so far, I gotta say. This winter was a total snooze and I didn't even know it. But thats why I love New York; with every season the wind sweeps something old away and replaces it with a warmer, sunnier, happier day. And if you're lucky, maybe even a new pair of shoes ;)




No comments :

Post a Comment