Tuesday, March 12, 2013

makeup routine

By popular demand, I wanted to share some of my favorite makeup products with you guys. So many amazing options to choose from but here's a little snippet into my (messy) makeup bag. I know there's a bunch of stuff on here but if you could only choose one, I HIGHLY recommend the Sugar Passion tinted lip treatment, by Fresh. It's just magic on a stick that gives both color and hydration to your lips, total double whammy. Next on the agenda: Hair products! Coming soon..


makeup routine
NARS Cosmetics sheer lipstick
Shade: Roman Holiday


Illamasqua blush
$39 - Shade: Excite


Benefit eyeliner
$22 - Jet Black Liquid Eyeliner


Benefit pencil eyeliner
$21 - Bad Girl Liner- Waterproof; Shade: Extra black


Ulta
Voluminous Million Lashes #645


Essie nail polish
Shade: Carry On


2 comments :

  1. great post *_* your blog looks very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so obsessed with the sugar lip balm as well! I love the subtle tint. Just enough colour when you aren't wearing any other makeup :)

    xoxo Alison
    www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete